Thursday, November 1, 2007

Key Competency Reflection



This year I have improved my English. I know this because I can talk to my friends and in front of the class. I also spoke at our Jigsaw of Learning about SketchUp, as well as at Team Assembly!

I think My english, maths,the arts and languages is improved i learning english everyday, i study maths at school lots, i learning a arts in school called graham baddak and languages i am learning a English so that's it.

I think i am improved in Inquirer i want to do of inquiry more lots of time.

I think i'm going to great Goal setter i have think lots and i think i'm going really nice goal setter.

I am just already of respectful but i think i'm more Respectful.

I can cretor because i can create lots of things but i haven't time.

I think i can Analyses because just i can do it.

I know tools for understanding the word it say world but i think it is word and just i know about it.

I think i can be meaning maker sometimes i do it and i think i improved about it.

I think i'm going to want to know lots of thing.

1 comment:

Glenys Williams said...

Hi Daniel

I am really pleased to hear that you think your English is improving because I can see this happening every week! It is great to see that you understand most of the key competency ideas and that you are going to keep working towards some of these. Well done.

Mrs Williams